Search This Blog

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Going Online All the Time

We left open the possibility of continuing to meet after the four Mondays in August had concluded, but shifting to Wednesdays. However, most people could not make Wednesdays, so we are going to do it all online.

In the meantime, I got deluged with all the stuff that goes with launching the beginning of the year, so got a little behind posting here. My apologies.

Here is the plan:

a) I'll post the reflection questions one topic at a time. Feel free to begin a discussion on them via the comments.

b) The sidebar/explanation snippets will be another post. If you have specific questions about aspects of the chapter, just comment there, and they will be answered/discussed.

I have facilitated a number of courses at Notre Dame online, and I find that the discussion gets pretty lively. So, this might be a way to go, without the limitations of our schedules interfering.

No comments:

Post a Comment